Saturday, October 13, 2012

Justin Bieber Surprises Lucky Fans! | Just Dance 4 | Frudale News ...

CorCrazii Says:


LMAO THAT GIRL CUSSED AT 1:38-1:39 “HOLY @#$%” LMAO!!!


FlorasUtubeAcc Says:


3:30LMFAO I feel ya grl I feel ya xD


andamira12 Says:


I think i will have the same reaction :D or maybe less but i will be very surprised because thats my dream, too meet him :D DD


sumboda55 Says:


tbh justin looks like a creep behind that one way glass


LostGam3rs Says:


What the fuck is around his head?


manospao1 Says:


1:38 can i hug you? no fuck you!


richyaranda Says:


Why the hell did he fog up the glass with his breath while staring at those underaged girls and draw a heart……


PEACELOVESKW Says:


that gurl freaked




MrEgloo Says:


Why was that girl crying??


desiree droualiiet Says:


plz justin i love u u r awsome


Citmuch2012 Says:


lol tht girl in the pink/orange singlet 2:25 – 2:36 and 2:47 – 2:52 Holly SHIT!!!


thabaddestbxtch100 Says:


” dude he like has a nice face ” lmfao!!


PeaceMaSister Says:


how can u dislike this? fucking haters can suck my dick


mrjavs91 Says:


weird orgasm at 2:51 lol


Minnie Weenies Says:


I didn’t like justin anymore ,but when i saw this i was totally in love and jelous xD


Minnie Weenies Says:


HAHAHA


PeterwhatPeter Says:


Check out my video of the Crazy Justin Bieber fan girl loop at 2:51 Lolol


maturtlelaza Says:


Awkward pass at 2:12


99gracie Says:


To be honest i expected alot of squeeking, screams and crying in this video, i was right.


sasukeflames Says:


lol @ 2:49


KidrauhlSWAG6 Says:


2:53 “dude he has a really nice face” hahaha:)


MsLaLaLand1999 Says:


At the end that girl: “These two are both my shirts…Justin Bieber hugged me in two shirts!!” Like a boss.


thatkidseth Says:


Oh man, he cracks me up…


mariyasse Says:


That’s so sweet of him. Omgosh. I’m a Directioner but I support Justin since the first music video and he grew up so fast! Yaay :) He’s a lovely person.




Source:


http://www.frudale.com/justin-bieber-surprises-lucky-fans-just-dance-4/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=justin-bieber-surprises-lucky-fans-just-dance-4






The News http://www.frudale.com/justin-bieber-surprises-lucky-fans-just-dance-4/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=justin-bieber-surprises-lucky-fans-just-dance-4 from http://justinbieberbabyweb.blogspot.com