Actor Mark Wahlberg is giving Justin Bieber some fatherly advice and the troubled pop singer would probably be wise to take it.


Mark Wahlberg Advice Justin BieberJustin Bieber TattooPHOTO: Michael Sohn/Judy Eddy


“Justin, are you listening? Don’t be so naughty,” Wahlberg said during the interview with The Sun. “Be a nice boy, pull your trousers up, make your mom proud and stop smoking weed, you little bast*rd.”


Wahlberg said Bieber is a “teenager living in a different day and age. I was in prison before I got a record out and I don’t think he’s been to prison,” the actor added.


“He’s a nice enough kid and you’re going to be a teenager, but if you’re being a teen in the spotlight you’re going to be criticised for it. This career can be short-lived – you might as well be the best you can while you’re doing it.”


“You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn’t until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don’t have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning,” Mark ended.


Bieber’s most recent incident allegedly involved a physical altercation at a nightclub, “while past incidents included publicly urinating while cursing a former president, allegedly spitting in a person’s face and getting caught with drugs on his tour bus at the Canadian border,” the Huffington Post reports.






Make Sure to Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter for the Latest Updates!