Thursday, May 15, 2014

'It's Hard to Defend Myself': Justin Bieber Speaks Out Over Robbery ...




Thursday, May 15, 2014



JUSTIN Bieber is speaking out.


The singer has taken to Twitter after news broke that he is reportedly being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department for an alleged attempted robbery.


on Monday, May 12, Bieber got into an altercation with a woman who he believed was taking cell phone photos of him at Sherman Oaks Castle Park, an amusement park in Sherman Oaks, Calif. He allegedly proceeded to “wrestle” with her for her phone and berated her in front of her 13-year-old daughter, who reportedly began crying.


Two days later, on Wednesday evening, the singer took to Twitter to address the incident.


“It is hard to defend myself and my privacy every moment of the day,” Bieber wrote. “Then to see rumors. The truth will set u free.


“My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road. Sometimes it isn’t easy. But we keep trying. I will continue to be the man my mother raised.


“I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair. Don’t believe rumors. Thanks for those who stick by me and those that help me grow everyday. I love you. Off to have fun and smile with friends. I’m human. I feel. I hurt. But I got thick skin too. I can handle it. I love you.”


While the LAPD has yet to give an update on the investigation, representatives from the police force reportedly arrived at the alleged victim’s home on Tuesday night to learn more about the situation.




Tags:


justin bieber









Source:


http://ift.tt/1mY6VYV






The Late News http://ift.tt/1k5cEsc from http://ift.tt/1gZbOKN