Thursday, March 7, 2013

Englisch Matura Abitur Final Exam Presetnation | Mario Finkbiner Blog



Mein Vortrag über YouTube an meiner BM AP Text: YouTube YouTube it is an Internet video portal where you can upload and watch video clips for free. I chose this topic because in my opinion Youtube is a very interesting and helpful site and I use it every day. Table of Contents First I like to talk about YouTube in general. Afterwards I come to the financing of youtube. Then I’m going to show you some interesting facts and figures and the possibilities of this video portal. Finally, I would like to introduce my own YouTube-channel and after that I’ll answer your questions. About Youtube YouTube was founded in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. The Headquarter is in San Bruno, California Finances In 2005, YouTube received 11.5 million US dollars from Silicon Valley venture capitalists Sequoia Capital, which has also helped Google in the initial financing. In October 2006, YouTube was purchased by the search engine Google for the equivalent of 1.5 billion euros. The YouTube brand will be retained, the company with 67 employees – including the founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen – will continue the business. Facts & Figures The most viewed YouTube video so far is the music video from Justin Bieber titled Baby It has over 500 million views. “Charlie bit my finger” In Which Charlie bites his brother’s finger, received over 300 million views, making it the most watched non-commercial video The longest video that can be found



Share




Source:


http://mariofinkbiner.com/englisch-matura-abitur-final-exam-presetnation/






The News mariofinkbiner.com/englisch-matura-abitur-final-exam-presetnation/ from http://justinbieberbabyweb.blogspot.com